Research Productivity Analysis Software
- A-index research productivity analysis web application (A-Index)
Optical Monte Carlo Simulation Software
- Tetrahedron-based Inhomogeneous Monte-Carlo Optical Simulator (TIM-OS).
Based on general volumetric mesh, this optical Monte Carlo simulator can deal with highly complex geometry efficiently.
- Molecular Optical Simulation Environment (MOSE)
OpenRecon — open-source software library for image reconstruction
- OpenRecon provides easy-to-use MATLAB functions for forward projection and reconstruction of images in x-ray computed tomography (CT) and other applications. Internal codes are implemented in C++ for faster execution.
- To find out more and to download OpenRecon, click here.